Water damage restoration is all the work needed to properly restore a structure and its contents items to pre-loss condition after becoming wet.
Water damage is the second most frequently filed insurance claim in the United States. The damage from rain can have devastating effects on homes and can quickly cause damage even after minimal rain. Water damage can ruin home contents and cause costly repairs.
Causes of water damage include:
- Bursting or leaking pipes
- Problems with the plumbing system
- Buildup in areas prone to collecting water, such as crawl spaces, attics and basements
- Faulty household appliances
- Heating, ventilating and air conditioning issues
- Natural disasters and other weather-related water problems
Water damage can lead to mold issues, loss and headaches. Since mold would not have grown unless excessive moisture is present, water damage and mold damage almost always go hand in hand. Whether your are experiencing water damage from a storm, flood or internal home issue, let us restore your home back to its original condition. Our services include all procedures from emergency services to reconstruction and final cleaning. We are strongly aware that Federal regulations require all work to be done in ways that are safe for our workers and most importantly residents of the home. We will also work diligently alongside your insurance company to make sure your home is back in perfect condition.